- Working with one fruit at a time, puree in a small food processor.
- Rinse the machine out between fruits.
- Carefully spoon layer by layer of your fruit into each popsicle mold.
- I didn’t freeze layer by layer because I thought my layers stayed nice but if you want absolute perfect lines then feel free too.
- Cover mold, add sticks and freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight.
TIP: Run the molds under warm water to loosen up the popsicles.
NOTE: The fruit amounts are approximate; depending on your mold you may need a little more or a little less. You can always add a little water or yogurt to stretch the amount.