Pumpkin & Peanut Butter Homemade Dog Biscuits Recipe
- 1-15 oz (2 cups/470g) pumpkin puree (do not use pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons all natural peanut butter (low sodium)
- ½ cup (11/2oz/45g) rolled oats
- 3 cups (16oz/ 450g) whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C) .
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients until combined and a dough forms.
- The dough may be a little sticky, so dust your hands and rolling pin with flour. Pour dough onto a floured surface and roll out to ½ inch thick. Cut out using a cutter.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Place on cooling racks and let cool thoroughly. They will harden as they cool.
- Put them in an air tight container and store for 6 weeks. Also you can keep them in the freezer for 3 months.