1. Preheat your oven to 550 and get either prep your homemade pizza dough or get your favorite store bought option laid out on a baking sheet.
2. Pop pizza dough into preheated over for a few minutes, flip dough over and repeat.
3. Take the dough out and spread pesto on top.
4. In a large bowl, toss together apple, avocado, tomatoes, microgreens and arugula.
5. Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss together and spoon over pesto topped flatbread.
6. Top flatbread with shaved Parmesan, slice and serve.