Pesto Chicken Gnocchi
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 6 cups of pre-made gnocchi, frozen or fresh
- 1 cup of assorted cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup of chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup of Ciliegine mozzarella balls
- ½ cup of pesto
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
- Add oil to a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat and cook gnocchi until browned on 1 side, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Next, add in the tomatoes, chicken, Ciliegine and pesto and stir over low heat for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish with parmesan cheese and basil leaves.