Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blender Muffins
- 1 cup smooth and salted peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream or whole milk
- 2/3 cup sugar
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Oil mini muffin tins using a cooking spray and place the pan in the freezer until ready to be used.
- In a high-speed blender, pulse together the wet ingredients until combined. About 3 pulses.
- Add dry ingredients and pulse again until just barely combined, about 5 pulses. Using a silicone spatula, stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon dough evenly into frozen greased mini muffin pan. Optional: smooth using the back of a spoon for a shiny finish, or add a sprinkle of chocolate chips to the top of each.
- Bake for 8 minutes and let cool completely before removing from the pan. Pack in an airtight container once completely cooled and store for 3 days.