Peanut and Wheat Germ Treats
- ½ cup unsweetened peanut butter
- ½ cup water
- 1 egg
- 1 cup wheat germ
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- Into a mixing bowl combine peanut butter and water.
- Add egg, mix well.
- Add wheat germ and flour mix until a dough forms.
- Roll dough thinly and using a knife or cookie cutter, cut out bite-size shapes.
- Onto dehydrator sheets place the dough cut-outs.
- On top of the dehydrator machine, stack sheets. Dry 10 to 12 hours until brittle.
- Store in an airtight container.