Peach Cobbler Recipe
- 1 cup of self rising flour
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 1 cup of sugar + 3 tablespoons
- 1 cored and sliced tallow peach
- ½ cup of blueberries
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Serve with ice cream and caramel
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- In a medium size bowl whisk together the flour, milk and 1 cup of sugar until combined and pour it into a small cast iron skillet.
- In a separate small bowl mix together the sliced peaches, blueberries, 3 tablespoons of sugar and blue berries.
- Evenly spread the fruit over top of the batter in the skillet and bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes or until the dough is cooked.
- Serve immediately with ice cream and caramel.