Parmesan Crusted Salmon with Lemon and Veggies Recipe
- 1 tablespoon each chopped fresh dill & parsley + more for garnish
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 2-pound fresh salmon fillet, skin removed
- 1 peeled and sliced sweet onion
- ½ pound of trimmed green beans
- ½ bunch of trimmed asparagus
- 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons of melted unsalted butter
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- In a bowl whisk together the dill, parsley, lemon juice and olive oil and then pour it all over the salmon and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Remove the salmon from the marinade and season well on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon in a large frying pan over medium-high heat and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Transfer the salmon to a sheet tray and return the pan to the burner over high heat.
- Add the onions, beans, and asparagus to pan and saute for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Season with salt and pepper and transfer the vegetables to the pan with salmon and spread around the fish.
- Sprinkle the cheese over top of the salmon and bake the pan in the oven at 400° for 15 minutes.
- Remove and pour the butter over top of the salmon and garnish with leftover fresh herbs and lemon.