No-Bake Funfetti Cheesecake Recipe
- 3 cups (12oz/360g) graham cracker, ground
- 6 tablespoons (3oz/90g) butter, melted
- 2 packs (16 oz/454g) cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups (12oz/ 360g) plain greek yogurt
- 2 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-3 drops red food coloring
- Whipped Cream for serving
- Sprinkles, to garnish
- In a food processor, grind cookies until crumbs. Add in the melted butter and pulse until crumbly. Divide between 8 containers, about 2 heaping tablespoons into each.
- Next mix together the cream cheese, sugar, yogurt, vanilla extract and red food coloring. Mix until smooth and blended well. (Add more food coloring until you reach the desired color)
- Add cheesecake filling by spooning or piping into the 8 containers.
- You can enjoy straight away or refrigerate cheesecakes until ready to serve.
- To serve, add more whipped cream on top and scatter over sprinkles. Enjoy!