- Line the 9x13 inch pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large sauce pan, combine the honey and peanut butter over medium heat. Stir with the wooden spoon until melted.
- Stir in the cereal until combined.
- Pour into the prepared pan and lay another sheet of parchment paper on top. Use your fingers (or a rolling pin) to push down flat until the top is even.
- Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to cool.
- Remove the bars from the pan and cut until squares.
- For easy eating, store individually wrapped.
Note: The bars can also be stored in an airtight container at room temperature.