- In a large bowl, pour the cold heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla bean paste.
- With a whisk, whip the mixture until soft/medium peaks form (this takes about 3-4 minutes).
- Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl with a silicone spatula.
- Add the finally grounded caramel candy and blend together with a spatula.
- Add the strong coffee and blend it together, have a taste, and if you are like me, you might want to add more coffee.
- Use a piping bag and a round nozzle (Wilton #1A) and pipe the ice cream mixture into the prepared silicone molds.
- Freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- Covered well, these ice cream pops can be kept in the freezer for up to 6 weeks.
- When ready, take the ice cream out of the molds, drip each one in delicious lush chocolate.
- If you wish, add a tiny gold edible leaf on the ice cream - this is just an option!
* You can find the Daim candy at Ikea!