Mini Meatloaf - 4 Recipes
- 6 slices of bacon
- 1/3 cup of ketchup
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- ¼ cup of your favorite bbq sauce
- ½ cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup of your favorite salsa
- In a large bowl mix together the bread, beef, peppers, onions, garlic, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce and salt and pepper until completely combined and set aside.
- Next line 1 mini loaf pan with the 6 slices of bacon and add in the meatloaf until the top and fold the bacon over covering it completely.
- Add the remaining meatloaf to the other 3 mini loaf pans and bake in the oven at 400° for 40 minutes.
- Sweet Soy Glaze: In a small bowl whisk together the ketchup, soy sauce and sugar to make a sweet soy glaze.
- Once the meatloaf is done brush on the sweet soy glaze to one of the meatloaves, bbq sauce to another meatloaf, and cheese and salsa to the last one.
- Serve hot!