Mexican Street Corn Elotes Recipe
- 4 ears of shucked corn
- 1/3 cup of Mexican crema, or sour cream
- 1/3 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 finely minced cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of ancho chili powder + more for garnish
- 1 tablespoons of finely minced cilantro + more for garnish
- ½ cup of crumbled cotija cheese + more for garnish
- ¼ teaspoon of Kosher salt
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Preheat the grill to high heat, 450° to 550.
- Cook the corn on the grill until it is cooked through and has light charring. Keep warm.
- In a bowl whisk together the Mexican crema, mayonnaise, garlic, chili powder, cilantro, cotija cheese and salt until combined.
- Generously spread the mixture all over the cooked corn and garnish with more chili powder, cilantro, cheese and lime wedges.