Mediterranean Mixed Salad
1 quart; serves 6
- 1 can black olives (drained)
- 1 can chickpeas (drained)
- 1 can artichoke hearts in water (drained, roughly chopped)
- 4 to 5 medium pepperoncini peppers (de-stemmed, roughly chopped)
- 1 cup sliced celery (2 small ribs with leaves)
- 5 small tomatoes (cut into eighths)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh chopped rosemary
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper (to taste)
- Into a large bowl, add the olives, chickpeas, artichokes, peppers, celery, tomatoes, vinegar, olive oil, and rosemary.
- Add Kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste.