Marzipan Peanut Candy Bar
- 1 cup roasted and salted peanuts
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ounce dark chocolate (microplaned)
- In the 4½-cup work bowl with the small stainless steel blade attached to your Cuisinart food processor, blend the peanuts, dates, powdered sugar, and vanilla together until a chunky paste forms.
- Press firmly into a foil-lined 6x6 dish.
- Using a fine Microplane, grate the dark chocolate on top and place into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Remove and cut into triangles to serve.