Margarita Sangria Recipe
- 1 orange, sliced into thin rounds
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced into thin rounds
- ¼ - 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 1 bottle Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 ½ cups white tequila
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup lime juice
- 1 cup chilled sparkling water
- Fresh basil, for serving
- To a large pitcher, add the orange slices, strawberries, lime slices and agave nectar. Add the wine, tequila, pineapple juice, lime juice and sparkling water.
- Refrigerate the sangria for at least 2 hours, serve over ice with basil for garnish.