Maple Cinnamon Apple Breakfast Quinoa
- 1 green apple
- 1 cup white quinoa
- 1 cup water
- ⅓ cup non-dairy milk
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Pinch sea salt
- Wash, core and dice the green apple.
- Rinse quinoa under water until it runs clear.
- Add the apple, quinoa and all remaining ingredients into the Instant Pot.
- Close and lock the lid. Use the manual/pressure cook function and set the cooking time for 1 minute.
- When time is up, let the Instant Pot sit for 10 minutes, then carefully release the steam.
- Scoop into bowls and serve warm or chilled, with optional toppings such as fresh apple your or choice of nuts.