Lunchbox Ramen Noodles
- 1 recipe 10-minute Miso-Ginger Broth
- 2 packages/bricks dried ramen noodles (do not use seasoning packet if included)
- Optional Toppings: shredded carrots, steamed shelled edamame, sliced avocado, sliced cooked chicken or bbq pork, roasted seaweed snacks, toasted sesame seeds
- Prepare broth according to recipe.
- Break up ramen noodles and place half of each “brick” in a thermal soup cup. Top noodles with boiling hot broth and secure lid.
- Pack toppings in separate containers.
- At lunchtime, add toppings and enjoy immediately.