- 8-ounces of boiling water
- 2 Earl Grey tea bag - or - 2 teaspoon of loose leaf Earl Grey tea
- 12-ounces of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract one vanilla pod
- Pour boiling water of 2 tea bags.
- Cover and let steep for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, warm and froth your milk and using the "cafe latte" setting on your milk frother. This will give you around 80% warm milk and 20% foam, perfect for a silky London Fog!
- Add steeped tea to your tea mugs, about halfway up.
- Add a 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract to each mug.
- Finally, add the warmed and frothed almond milk to your mugs and enjoy!
- This beverage is best enjoyed with a crunchy biscotti and a good book!