- 1 cup chopped kale
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 1 egg
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Into a blender add kale and chicken stock. Blend until smooth.
- Into mixing bowl pour blended mixture.
- Add egg, mix well.
- Add flour. Mix ingredients to consistency of a dough.
- Roll dough thinly and using a knife or cookie cutter, cut out shapes.
- Onto dehydrator sheets, place the dough cut-outs.
- On top of the dehydrator machine stack sheets. Dry 10 to 12 hours until brittle.
- Store in an airtight container.