Iced Cinnamon Latte
- 12 ounces of water
- 4 tablespoons of ground coffee
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 4 ounces unsweetened almond milk
- Heat 12-ounces of water on the stovetop or teakettle.
- Place 4 tablespoons of ground coffee and 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon into Bodum French Press.
- Carefully pour hot water (not boiling) into French press.
- Stir brew with a plastic spoon.
- Place plunger unit on top of the pot; do not press down.
- Let coffee brew for at least 4 minutes.
- Hold the pot handle firmly and apply slight pressure on the plunger to lower slowly into the pot.
- Let the coffee cool slightly and then pour into 2 glass cups, dividing evenly.
- Carefully place glass cups with coffee into the freezer or fridge (be careful the glass may be hot!) to bring the coffee temperature down to room temp or cooler.
- When you are ready to drink, add ice and approximately 2 ounces of almond milk per serving.