Homemade Tostadas Recipe
- Homemade corn tortillas (1-2 days old or dry them out in the oven for 10 mins at 250 degrees)
- Olive oil
- Pinto beans
- Cheese (shredded mexican and/or cotija cheese)
- Hot Sauce
- Heat ½ an inch of olive oil in a medium saucepan on medium high until a tortilla corner dipped in begins to sizzle immediately.
- Fry tortillas on each side until lightly browned and firm.
- Drain on paper towels and repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Serve with toppings and allow everyone to assemble their own.