Homemade Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways Recipe
- 3 cups of scooped pumpkin seeds
- 6 tablespoons of melted unsalted butter
- ¼ teaspoon each onion powder, garlic powder, dill and salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Remove the pumpkin guts from the seeds and wash the seeds thoroughly under water.
- Boil them for 2 minutes in a pot of lightly salted boiling water.
- Strain the pumpkin seeds and divide them into thirds on cookie sheet trays lined with parchment paper.
- Add 2 tablespoons of melted butter to each sheet tray.
- Mix the onion powder, garlic powder, dill and salt into the first cookie sheet tray and spread out the pumpkin seeds.
- Mix the cinnamon and brown sugar into 2 second cookie sheet tray and spread out the pumpkin seeds.
- Season the third cookie sheet tray with salt and pepper and spread out the pumpkin seeds.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° or until crunchy and cooked.