Homemade Matcha Ginger Pop Tarts
- 3 pints fresh raspberries
- ½ cup honey
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 Meyer lemon, freshly squeezed
- 2 rounds pie crust
- 1 egg, well mixed
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp matcha latte mix (or 1 Tbsp matcha powder)
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
- 2 Tbsp milk
- White or light green sprinkles (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking pan with parchment or a nonstick silicone baking mat.
- Mix together raspberries, honey, cornstarch, ginger and ½ of lemon juice.
- Cut pie crust into six 2½ ” x 3½ ” rectangles. Spoon raspberry mixture into the center of each rectangle, leaving ¼” uncovered around the edges.
- Cut six pieces of pie crust into 3 ½ x 4 ½” rectangles. Gently drape these larger rectangles over the raspberry filling. Press firmly around the edges with fork to seal. Brush with egg.
- Place on prepared baking pan.
- Bake 17-20 minutes, or until poptarts are medium golden brown.
- Mix together powdered sugar, latte mix, butter, milk and remaining lemon juice.
- Drizzle over warm poptarts. If desired, sprinkle while warm.
- Cool before serving.