Homemade Cranberry Sauce Recipe
- 3 cups of water
- 3 cups of sugar
- 9 cups of fresh cranberries
- 2 cups of chopped pecans
- 1 cup of currants
- Zest of 1 orange
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- In a large pot add in the water and sugar and bring them to a boil.
- Once boiling add in the cranberries and cook over low heat until they are completely broken down and the mixture has become very thick, about 20-30 minutes.
- Next, add in the rest of the ingredients and stir until combined.
- Serve cool.