Grilled Steak Recipe
- 1 small diced shallot
- 3 finely minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon of fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh oregano
- ½ cup of Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup of soy sauce
- ½ cup of extra virigin olive oil
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 16-ounce New York Strip Steaks
- Fresh cracked salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- In a large bowl mix together the shallots, garlic, thyme leaves, oregano, Worcestershire, soy sauce and olive oil.
- Submerge the steaks in the mixture and marinade for 2 hours. Flip the steaks and marinade for 2 more hours.
- Once done marinating, remove from the liquid and season the steaks well on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place the steaks on a hot grill and cook for 5 to 6 minutes on each side for a medium-rare internal temperature.
- Rest for 2 to 3 minutes before slicing or serving.