Grilled Corn & Baked Potatoes
- 4 ears corn, in husks
- 6 red potatoes
- 6 golden potatoes
- 6 purple potatoes
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Onto a large baking sheet, sprinkle a light layer of salt.
- Onto one side of baking sheet place ears of corn (still in husks). Place potatoes on the other half.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove corn. Place potatoes back in oven and continue baking an additional 20 to 25 minutes, until skins are crispy and flesh feels soft.
- Shuck corn and cut into thirds.
- Into a large bowl add butter, salt and pepper. Add corn cobs and toss to coat.
- Onto a grill or grill pan on medium-high heat, grill corn for 10 minutes, rotating occasionally to ensure equal browning/charring. (This can be done just before you grill lobster tails).
- Remove potatoes from oven. In a large bowl, add corn, splash of olive oil and chopped parsley. Toss together.