- 1 cup cornmeal
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the cornmeal, coconut flour, baking powder, and sea salt into a large bowl and whisk together.
- Add the eggs, honey, milk and coconut oil to a small bowl and mix well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix well.
- Pour batter into pan of choice.
- Bake 17-19 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely to properly set up.