Gingerbread Hot Cocoa Mix
12-16 cups of hot cocoa
- 2 cups cocoa powder
- 12 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 4 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1 vanilla bean, seeds scrapped out
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon flaky seas salt
- 1-2 cups mini marshmallows
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor. If needed, do this in two batches.
- Process until the chocolate is finely ground and the mix looks like hot cocoa mix.
- Store the mix in a glass jar or other container with a tight fitting lid.
- When ready to assemble, fill the remainder of the jar with marshmallows, add peppermint sticks or small pieces of candy canes.
- Label and decorate the jar as desired.