- ½ cup (100g) sugar
- ½ cup (100 g) water
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean paste, optional
- 3 1/3 cup (500g) raspberries, mangoes or blueberries
- 1 lemon, juice + zest
- Bring sugar, water and vanilla to a boil and let cool for some minutes.
- Add the raspberry, sugar syrup, lemon juice and lemon zest in a blender
- Then blend until very smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Pour into a glass jar or enjoy immediately on desserts, ice cream etc.
- Raspberry / strawberry punch can be refrigerated up to 4 days or kept frozen for weeks.