Fresh Peach Bellini
- 6 fresh peaches, seeded, blanched, peeled and sliced
- 1 750 ml bottle of Prosecco or sparkling wine
- 6 oz of Amaretto liqueur
- Sprigs of mint for garnish
- 3 cups of crushed ice
- In a blender, place fresh peach slices into the blender with the crushed ice and Amaretto until it is the consistency of a slushy.
- Pour the blend into a larger pitcher and add the Prosecco or sparkling wine. Stir gently to mix, pour into glasses and garnish with a peach slice or sprig of mint.