Farm Fresh Veggies with Rosemary & Roasted Garlic White Bean Dip
- 2 cans white beans, drained (use cannellini or northern white beans)
- 2-3 garlic cloves, peeled and roasted
- 3-4 tsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 4 tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Add the drained beans, roasted garlic cloves, lemon zest, and lemon juice to the bowl of a food processor. Process the mixture until smooth.
- While the machine is running, drizzle the olive oil into the bowl. Add in the rosemary, salt and pepper, blend until combined.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve. Add a drizzle of olive oil to the top of the dip with a sprig of flat leaf parsley for a beautiful garnish.