Egg Cheese Sandwich
- 2 gluten-free waffles
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup of red bell pepper, green bell pepper, ham; diced
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of fresh oregano
- Pinch of paprika powder
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green PREHEAT light comes on. Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate.
- Place 1 waffle. Top with bell pepper mixture and mozzarella cheese.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add egg to cooking plate.
- Add salt, oregano, and parika.
- Top with remaining waffle. Close cover and cook 4-5 minutes.
- Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich.