Easy Stuffed Jalapeño Poppers Recipe
24 Jalapenño Poppers
- 24 fresh jalapeños, stems removed and seeded
- 8 battonets of cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons of crumbled blue cheese
- ¼ cup of pulled chicken, smoked chicken optional
- 1 cup of whipped cream cheese
- ¼ cup of chopped crispy cooked bacon
- Kosher salt to taste
- Bread crumbs for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Place the jalapeños cut side up into the holes of the Mr. BBQ Jalapeño Cooker and season the insides generously with Kosher salt.
- Stuff 8 each jalapeños with the cheddar cheese battonets, crumbled blue cheese and pulled smoked chicken.
- Top each of the stuffed jalapeños off with a dollop of whipped cream cheese and top off with a pinch of bread crumbs, optional.
- Place the Jalapeño Cooker on a sheet pan and bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until the jalapeños brown on the outside and the cream cheese has browned on top.
- Evenly sprinkle chopped bacon on top of the cooked jalapeño poppers and serve.