To Make the Chai Tea Concentrate:
- In a small saucepot, stir together sugar, water, molasses, whole cloves, star anise, cinnamon sticks, ground cinnamon, ground cardamom, allspice, and nutmeg.
- Bring mixture to a boil. Once boiling, remove concentrate from heat and add in 8 bags of black tea.
- Steep for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and strain into a jar or seal tight container.
To Make the Chai Tea:
- Boil 8-10 ounces of hot water.
- Pour over 1-2 tablespoons of chai concentrate (more to your preference).
To Make the Chai Tea Latte:
- Heat almond milk in a frother until hot and foamy.
- Pour over 1-2 tablespoons of chai mixture or to preference.
To Make the Dirty Chai Tea Latte:
- Fill a mug with 2 tablespoons of chai concentrate, 2 shots of espresso, and the rest with warm frothed milk.