Earl Grey Tea Cocktail
- 4-6 oz Earl Grey tea
- 1 oz Honey simple syrup
- 1 oz Fresh Squeezed Lemon juice
- 2 oz Gin or Vodka
- Honey simple syrup: 5 cups of water to one cup of honey. Bring to simmer until honey dissolves and refrigerate to keep cool.
- Garnish: Lavender sprigs or fresh lemon
- Brew about 4 cups Earl Grey tea to have on hand. Refrigerate.
- Fill the cocktail shaker with ice; add all ingredients with 2 sprigs lavender.
- Shake and strain into a glass over ice.
- Garnish, serve, sip & cheers!