DIY Chocolate Truffles
- 1 ¼ cup heavy cream
- 12 oz milk chocolate chips
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt cream and chocolate chips in 30-second bursts, stirring between, until the chocolate is melted.
- Transfer to an electric mixer fitted with a whisk attachment.
- Beat until light and fluffy. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet, spread into an even layer. Place in fridge until set.
- With a small cookie scoop, scoop chocolate mixture into small balls, roll quickly and gently into rounds with your hands.
- Dip into desired toppings.