- Preheat waffle cone maker on medium.
- Whisk together flour, salt and cinnamon until thoroughly combined.
- Add in butter, milk, vanilla and ¾ cup sugar, whisking thoroughly.
- With an electric mixer on high speed, beat egg whites until foamy.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon sugar and beat until well mixed.
- Gently stir in egg whites to flour mixture.
- Coat waffle maker with cooking spray.
- Spoon ¼ cup batter onto the waffle maker. Using a small spatula, spread batter slightly.
- Close lid and cook 1 ½ minutes or until desired color is reached.
- Remove waffle from maker, place onto a clean cloth.
- Lift and roll the waffle around the cone form. Gently hold for 5 seconds to set.
- Place cones on a wire rack or in a cone holder to cool.
For the Chocolate Double-Dip:
- Place chocolate in a microwaveable bowl wide enough to fit the cones’ widest end. Microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Stir, and repeat microwaving until chocolate is thoroughly melted.
- Dip the wide end of each cone into chocolate, set aside.
- PRO TIP: For extra fun, dip chocolate-covered cones into a bowl of candy sprinkles.