Curry Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocados Recipe
- 1 skinned and pulled rotisserie chicken, chilled
- 4 small diced stalks of celery
- ½ peeled and small diced red onion
- ¼ cup of chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup of raisins
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise or yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of yellow curry powder
- 6 seeded and cut in half avocados
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients except for the avocados. Chill before serving.
- Stuff each of the avocado halves with chicken salad.