Creamy Dairy-Free Fig and Cinnamon Smoothie
- 1 (15 oz) can coconut milk
- ½ cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 pint ripe fresh figs
- 1 cup almond milk
- ¼ teaspoon pure almond extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pour coconut milk into an ice cube tray. Freeze overnight, until firm.
- To make the smoothie, place all ingredients in a high-speed blender. Blend on high speed until smooth. Add more almond milk, if a thinner consistency is desired.
- Serve in pint-sized mason jars. Enjoy!