Preheat oven to 350F (176C)
For the Cake:
- Spray a removable bottom angel food pan with baking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, oil, sugars, zest, orange juice, water and vanilla. Whisk to combine. Set aside.
- In a smaller bowl whisk, together the flour, baking powder, salt and ground cloves.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and whisk until just combined. Stir in cranberries. Pour batter into pan and set aside.
For the Topping:
- In a small bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt, sugars, and cinnamon. Whisk to combine. Add the melted butter and whisk until a crumb forms, add pecans.
- Sprinkle crumble on top of batter. Bake for 45-50 mins until a skewer comes out clean. Allow to cool. Slice and serve!
NOTE: This cake can be made the day before. Leave at room temperature, covered with foil, then reheat at 300F for 15 mins to warm through, remove foil and bake for another 5 mins to allow the topping to crisp back up.