2½ teaspoons powdered gelatin
3 tablespoons water
2 cans full-fat coconut milk, at room temperature
3 tablespoons sugar
Zest of 1 lime
For serving: Fresh strawberries & blueberries
1. In a medium bowl sprinkle the gelatin and sugar over water and stir. Let sit 5 minutes.
2. Then, pour the coconut milk and lime zest into a saucepan over medium heat and bring it to a simmer.
3. Once it comes to a simmer whisk in the gelatin until dissolved and the mixture is very hot.
4. Take the saucepan off the heat and pour the liquid into four jars or ramekins. Leave it to cool down at room temperature for 2 hours and the place them in the fridge to set for at least 6 hours, or overnight.
5. Serve with fresh berries and enjoy!