Cinnamon Dusted Apple Chips
- 4 to 5 small to medium size apples
- Ground cinnamon to taste (optional)
- Slice apples width-wise to ¼ inch thickness using a mandoline.
- Dust apple slices evenly with ground cinnamon (or another topping as desired).
- Arrange apples in an even layer on plastic liners in each of the five trays of a food dehydrator.
- Set dehydrator temperature to 135 degrees F and dehydrate for approximately 7 hours or until apple chips are completely dried.
- Store in an airtight container.