Christmas Cupcake Wreath Recipe
- 17-20 cupcakes
- Buttercream Frosting
- Green food coloring
- Red food coloring
- Silver sprinkles
- Round piping nozzle, small
- Star piping nozzle
- 104 piping nozzle (ribbon)
- 352 piping nozzle (leaf)
- Piping bags
- Red ribbon
- Place the cupcakes down on your serving board. Note that you can't move it once it is decorated.
- Make a circle with roughly 11 cupcakes. Place roughly 6 cupcakes in the middle so you have 2 cycles of cupcakes. You maybe need more or less depending on the size of your cupcakes.
- Mix green dye into a large amount of buttercream. Mix up a small bowl of red buttercream also.
- Using the star nozzle pipe buttercream onto all of the cupcakes.
- Pipe green leaves using the 352 piping nozzle around the wreath on each cupcake. Followed by red berries using the round nozzle.
- Using the 104 piping nozzle pipe red ribbons on some cupcakes.
- Place little decorative pearls around the tops of the cupcakes anywhere you like.
- Place a red ribbon front row center on the cupcake wreath. This wreath can be made 24 hours in advance. Keep covered until ready to serve.