- In a cast-iron skillet, heat oil on medium heat. Add in onion and cook for 5-10 minutes or until translucent.
- Add in jackfruit, cumin, paprika, oregano, salt, pepper, and chipotle adobo liquid. Stir and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in beer and broth and continue to cook for 10-15 minutes on a low simmer until most of the liquid has cooked off. Stir in bbq sauce and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- In a molcajete, mash avocados until chunky and creamy. Add in red onion, jalapeno, lime juice, salt, and cilantro. Top with mango chunks and serve.
- Heat corn tortillas over an open flame, top with two spoonfuls of chipotle bbq jackfruit and a dollop of mango guacamole. If desired, serve with extra bbq sauce.
*Note: Use vegetable broth to make this recipe vegan.