Chicken with Broccoli and Coconut Cauliflower Rice
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken (grocery store)
- 4 cups of cauliflower rice
- 4 cups of broccoli florets
- 1 bag of prewashed spinach
- 4 tbsp. chopped green onions
- 2 tbsp. coconut cream
- 4 tbsp. ghee
- 4 tbsp. coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- Place large fry pan on the stove, set to medium heat and fill with 1-2 inches of water.
- Blanch broccoli florets for 2-4 minutes until fork tender. Drain broccoli and set aside.
- Place fry pan back on the stove; add 2 tbsp. ghee and all the cauliflower. Stir-fry on medium low for 4-5 minutes. Add Coconut cream and stir to incorporate.
- Add broccoli, spinach and shredded chicken to the cauliflower to the pan and mix to incorporate until spinach begins to warm and wilt.
- Melt 2 tbsp. ghee in the microwave. Add coconut aminos and sesame seeds and mix to incorporate.
- Drizzle sauce on chicken cauliflower rice bowl and sprinkle green onions on top.
- Optional: serve with sriracha.