Chicken & Broccoli Casserole Recipe
- 6 cups of cooked white rice
- 4 cups of cooked chopped chicken
- 4 cups of broccoli florettes
- 2 cups of canned cream of chicken soup
- 3 cups of shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups of crushed corn flakes
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Layer a casserole dish with the cooked rice, chicken and broccoli. Season with salt and pepper and evenly pour on the cream of chicken soup.
- Top off by spreading on the cheese and then the corn flakes and bake in the oven at 375° for 40 to 45 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the corn flakes are browned.
- Serve with chopped parsley.