1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
1 teaspoon celery salt
1 wedge lemon
Dill pickle spears
12 fluid ounces of tomato juice (make sure it's chilled)
1/2 cup of vodka
1 teaspoons yellow mustard
3/4 teaspoon dill pickle juice
3/4 teaspoon finely grated sweet onion
Sport or pepperoncini peppers
1. Add poppy seeds & half of the celery salt to a shallow plate (similar to above)
2. Cut your lemon wedge in half & rub around the rim of your glasses
3. Flip your glasses upside down & rim the edge of your glass in poppy seed/salt mixture & then fill will ice.
4. Stir your V8 vegetable juice, vodka, mustard, pickle juice, onion and remaining celery salt in a pitcher. Add more mustard or celery salt to taste.
5. Stir gingerly until mixed well & pour into glasses.
6. Now the fun part! Grab your skewers and get to work – garnish them like your favorite Chicago-style hot dog. We love cherry tomatoes, a good sport pepper, a delicious cocktail hot dog, a dill pickle, and of course, a sweet onion!
7. Serve, sip, repeat!