Cheesy Onion Camping Dip Recipe
- 3 strips bacon
- 2 medium sweet onions
- 2 packages cream cheese
- ¾ cup parmesan cheese (reserve ¼ cup for top)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup whole milk yogurt
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: jalapenos, green onions, corn, etc
- Cook bacon and chop into small pieces. Drain grease from pan.
- Combine all remaining ingredients including bacon and add dip to pan.
- Top with remaining parmesan cheese and cover with tin foil.
- Cook over coals in a campfire or for 30 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Serve hot with chips or bread.