Cheese Curd Doughnut Holes Recipe
6 minutes per batch
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (6 ounce) container of cheese curds
- Oil for deep frying (canola or peanut oil)
- Preheat your oil to 350 degrees in a deep fat fryer.
- Mix dry ingredients together with whisk. Add wet ingredients until it forms a soft dough.
- Scoop out dough with cookie scoop and place a cheese curd inside of each scoop. Drop into hot oil and fry 2-3 minutes each side until golden brown.
- Drain and allow to cool slightly then toss in powdered sugar if desired.